> Jaxen has been very heavily used on various projects for quite some time.
> Are we ready for the 1.0 release? I'd say so - what do others think?

I have just a few things:

        1) Rid the jaxen API of SAXPathException

                Mostly just duplicate/wrap the XPathSyntaxException
                so we don't expose SAXPath at all to normal users
                of Jaxen.

        2) James-- Been following 'bug' posts on dom4j, which seem
           possibly related to Jaxen.  Issue or non-issue?

Sure, there's lots of other features I'd like to add, but they can
certainly go into 1.1 (ie, MultiModelNavigator, etc).

Anyone else have any issues before we do 1.0-final?

        -bob