> As for the stack trace the problem is that I have rolled back both my development
> environment and runtime environment to the original configuration, so I can not
> duplicate it without spending a couple of hours going forward and back again. Seems
> the pay off does not warrant the cost, but if you thing there is much to be gained I
> can take the time to do it. Let me know.

No worries.

> What I would really like is for JDOM and Jaxen to release another set of stables
> that match and work cleanly together. But that's a lot to ask at the moment.

We're aiming at a Jaxen-1.0-final release sometime this week, and I'll
make sure it works with the latest jdom.jar from CVS.  Dunno if I'll be
testing things with-regards-to setFeature() functionality on JDOM, since
really, we just work with Documents and Elements, and don't care about
the construction of the object tree.

        -bob