On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Hallvard Trętteberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As explained in a previous email, I could not get saxpath to parse
> "thing[@location=rhino:foo()]/name/text()". If it is legal to use prefixes
> in function names like this, i.e. "rhino:foo()" this must be a bug in
> saxpath's XPathReader.

Yes, prefixes should be allowed.

>       [ ... code patch ... ]

> Does this break anything else? Or should the problem be solved in a
> different way?

Dunno.  I'll try to dig into the code lateron this week and rectify
the situation.  Thanks for the patch, and I'll see if it's appropriate.
Elsewise, I'll just Make It Work somehow.

We do have a decent amount of junit tests, I think, so you can test
out your changes against them to see how horrible things break, if at
all.

        -bob