Over the weekend I wrote XPath Explorer, a Swing app to help visualize
the results of an XPath expression.  It's in development, so don't
expect much, but its basic functionality works: you type in a URL and
an XPath expression, and it shows you the results.  I've just added
pop-down history lists and a somewhat snazzier UI.

http://www.purpletech.com/xpe/

Why XPath?  We've been using XPath fairly successfully to extract
values from an HTTPUnit WebResponse.  Sure beats having to walk the
DOM tree.  See the URL for an example of one of our unit tests.

Please email me with comments or feature requests.

 - Alex

--
Alex Chaffee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]