I just checked in a few minor bug fixes.

1) Fixed a bug in getNodeType in DefaultNavigator. For processing
instruction nodes,
it was returning Pattern.DOCUMENT_NODE. Fixed this to return the correct
node type.

2) Removed an extraneous call to StringFunction.evaluate in
NumberFunction (it was being
called twice). This is being called when a List or Iterator is passed
in.

3) Fixed a bad error message in DocumentFunction. If it didn't get the
correct number
of arguments, it was reporting "false() requires no arguments".

4) Fixed minor typo in both the DOM and dom4j DocumentNavigators: if
getDocument failed,
they would report "Failed to parse doucment for URI". I corrected the
spelling of
document.