-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of bob
mcwhirter
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:49 PM
To: Vibhu Pratap
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Jaxen] Problem !!

Okay, so it seems to be breaking on the predicate.

Could you try maybe changing the predicate to [string() = 'CE-A']
or some other equivelent predicate?  Or even just reverse the order
of the operands to ['CE-A' = .]

Other than that, hopefully I'll get a chance in a few weeks to sit
down and look at it.

Please file a bug-report with as must information as you can provide
over at http://jira.werken.com/

Thanks,
        -bob