Hi Daniel, thank you very much for your input. It is greatly appreciated. However I would like to ask if when you find a bug you could file it to JIRA. This way it doesn't get lost in the mailing lists. I would also like to note that I couldn't reproduce some of the bugs you talk about. In particular, LocSAXException doesn't override the toString method. If you go up the object hierarchy you'll notice that it is SAXException from package org.xml.sax which overrides the toString method. I won't argue if this is good or bad, but I can tell you there is not much we can do about it. Quoting the javadoc from this method: "Override toString to pick up any embedded exception."

I'd also like to suggest JUnit (www.junit.org) for your test cases. They are easier to write, read and mantain. It also helps integrate all unit tests. This'd be, of course, if you wish.

Best regards,

Nacho