Hi, Marc,

Cobery, Marc (Marc) wrote:

I am looking at switching from the JAXB RI to JaxMe2. I would like to switch to JAXMe to use the javasource extension. I can not find what tags are available to be use or an example of how to customize an xsd binding. Do you have any references for these questions?

I do not understand, what exactly you mean by "javasource extension". If the JaxMeJS framework is what you are referring to: The framework is independent from JaxMe. Quite to the contrary: JaxMe depends on JaxMeJS.

If your intention is to achieve a modification of the generated sources: Unfortunately that isn't documented at all. There are only some examples, all of which implementing a so-called SGFactoryChain: The JaxMeJdbcSG (creating source for accessing an SQL database via JDBC) and the TaminoApi4JSG (creating source for accessing a Tamino database).

More detailed questions would allow a more detailed response.

Jochen