Hi,

First of all, I've been using JaxMe for a while, thanks for all the
great work! :)  However, recently I've gotten some new requirements
which have forced me to move to the JAXB Reference Implementation.

Firstly, my project needs support for the xjc:dom extension to import
arbitrary XML as a DOM tree.  Is there any ongoing work to support this
in JaxMe?

Secondly, I use IDREF to handle references between various objects which
are not structured in a strictly hierarchical fashion.  JaxMe's
implementation of IDREF differs from the JAXB specification and the RI,
as JaxMe only sets/gets the IDREF String itself, as opposed to the RI
which sets/gets the actual object being referenced.  See the spec
(section 5.8.2) for more info.  I've also opened a new JIRA issue
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAXME-58).

If you could point me to the appropriate files I could also have a look
at this myself.

Best regards,

Fredrik Vraalsen
SINTEF - http://www.sintef.no/