Nacho G. Mac Dowell wrote:

- Do we want a changes.xml for each project? What about contributors? Should they be on each subproject? I have a mixed feeling here. While I think that it is a good thing to have them separated it will also be more painful to mantain. Also, the anouncement plugin expects to have a changes.xml.

Choose the approach, which is more simple. If we want, we can change later.

- Does anybody know how to specify the project order on the reactor? It seems to order them by name...

I know of no possibility to specify the order. Perhaps the Maven mailing list knows? If everything else breaks, use 0api, 1js, 2xs, and so on, as subproject names.

- In XS SrcContentTest.testSourceFiles expects a system property "xstc.zip.file", so there is a failure. What is it supposed to be?

It's a zip file with valid and invalid schemata, that was used at some time to validate the xs part. (See http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schema-test-suite/schemafaq.html.) The intention was to add it to the CVS at some point ant make it a part of the standard test suite. However, AFAIK, the W3C license is incompatible with the ASL, so I never did.

The property is used by the test case "TestSrcContent". Note, that the Ant script invokes only test cases with the suffix "Test". In other words, that test is intentionally not invoked by the test suite.

- I like the way the links are currently handled, i.e. not hard-linking them. However, with the xdoc plugin I don't know how to do it. I tried to use i18n: <a key="ext:si".... and, as I expected, it didn't work. Any ideas? Is it the only way through to hard-link them? On february I submitted a patch to allow velocity on user-supplied docs and the project lead seemed quite interested, I am trying again... Another possible approach would be the one I tried: anchors with keys (which makes sense in a i18n world). This would also need a patch though.

No idea, sorry. Possibly a

- The javadoc plugin doesn't generate docs for the tests (at least I didn't manage directly). This means that (at least in JS) there are broken links on the docs. Should I use Frederic's suggestion (maven:addPath ....) for this too?

For a start, that seems to be the best solution.

- What name should I use for the branch, MAVEN?

Sounds good. :-)

Jochen