On 8/18/05, Neil Pitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The example in the doc creates Impl classes directly.  I've noticed the
> ObjectFactory class.  Is this the counselled way to get elements?

Using the ObjectFactory is indeed recommended and the docs should be
changed here. (Patches welcome. :-)

> If so, then why is there of.createAddress() and of.createAddressType()?
> of.createAddressType() seems only to throw a not found exception.  When is
> it used?

createAddressType() should be working. It is a bug, that it doesn't.
That bug will be changed in 0.6. For now, the workaround is using
createAddress().

Jochen

--
What are the first steps on the moon, compared to your child's?