Hi all, JaxMeCore is now compiling the schemas properly and passing all tests! :-)

Running the multiproject goal on the top level project should install the jars in the local repository and generate the multiproject site.

Please give it a try and see if this is reproducible.

Notice that at the very end of the process you'll get an error because it doesn't know how to parse the xdocs in the top level project

Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

That is most likely due to hsqldb's locking problems. When in doubt, disable the VersionTest or whatever causes the error message.

I've seen you deleted the VersionTest. We don't need hsqldb dependency anymore?

best regards,

nacho