Dean Hiller wrote:

Are there any soap stacks using JaxME? When I say soap stack, I mean object to soap message and vice versa, not a full blown platform like axis(unless possibly axis has one which I am asking over on that list). Anyone know?

I am not sure, that I can't follow you. What do you convert to a JaxMe object, or vice versa? The complete message? The header? The body? Parts of the body?

The main problem here, as far as I can see, is that you are dealing with *very* generic generic structures here. Most possibly, JaxMe is currently unable to be used for that. Things will possibly change, once JAXME-66 is resolved. But don't ask me, when that will be the case.

Sorry,

Jochen