On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am sorry, but I must admit that I am completetly lost here, with
> one minor exception: build/jm/jaxme/test/src is wrong.

That was me mistyping it in the mail, the descriptor is correct.

> However, we did not change anything on the Ant scripts since quite
> some time, so I doubt that this will fix the problem.

No, but you modified the descriptor to run a different target.  Maybe
we didn't run the tests in Gump at all in the past?

> From the few experiences with Gump, I would assume that the context
> class loader is null. Hence, the JAXBContext class loader should be
> used, which is almost definitely the system class loader.

Yes, I agree.

> So, to me everything looks right. But the error message sticks ...

I've modified the descriptor to allow Ant whatever classpath settings
are used in the build file.  If we are just missing on the CLASSPATH
the we will see the next build succeed.

Stefan