Hi,

in order to have it available for other projects like Axis 2, I'd like
to release the following files to the Maven 2 repository:

   jaxme-parent-0.6.pom             (Maven 2 POM file of the JaxMe parent)
   jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api-0.6.jar
   jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api-0.6.pom
   jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api-0.6-javadoc.jar
   jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api-0.6-sources.jar

The proposed files, together with their checksums and signatures are
available for review at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api/

A clirr report comparing jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api-0.6.jar with
jaxb-api-2.1.jar is available from

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api/clirr.txt

A RAT report from checking the source files is at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/jaxme-jaxb-2.1-api/rat.txt

Please note, that this is a API release only. In other words, it
consists almost completely from code, which has either been taken from
jaxmeapi-0.5.2 or from interfaces and annotation definition. In other
words, the likelihood of bugs is extremely low.

Cast your votes:

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1