On 4/17/07, Robert Eric Reeves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would something like this work?

<annotation>
  <appinfo>
    <jaxb:globalBindings>
      <jaxb:javaType name="java.lang.Properties"
        xmlType="properties"
        parseMethod="com.phurnace.util.Properties.parse"
        printMethod=" com.phurnace.util.Properties.print"/>
    </jaxb:globalBindings>
  </appinfo>
</annotation>

I think it should. I am unsure with the byte array, because it
overwrites a builtin type, but I would expect that it should work even
in that case.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've