Hi, Thomas,

On 5/16/07, Thomas Vandahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using JaxMe 0.5.2 for different XML schemas im my applications
running under Java 1.4.2. When switching to JDK 1.6.0, I get
ClassCastExceptions in the constructor of ObjectFactory, probably
because the JAXBContext returned from JAXBContext.newInstance() is not
the JaxMe implemenation but the JDK integrated one. Is there any way to
configure this? I found JaxMe to be significantly faster than JDK 6.0
and would like to continue using it.

In theory, the actual JAXBContext is derived from the abstract class
JAXBContext. In other words, there should not be a problem, if the
parent class adds additional methods. Could you provide more details?
In particular, a stack trace?

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've