From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 06:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], 'Apache AXIS C Developers List', [EMAIL PROTECTED], 'JaxMe Developers', [EMAIL PROTECTED], 'WSIF Dev', 'wss4j-dev'
Subject: Re: Update from board regarding our oversight of WS project.

Team,

Looks like we missed the mark by a mile!!!!!. I am thoroughly disappointed.

We have 2 projects with No volunteers and 8 projects with *NO*
reports. If the volunteers are not interested anymore, Please appeal
to someone else to take up the responsibility. At this point, i will
recommend that we archive jaxme and xmlrpc (after a release like
Jochen mentioned) and if the situation persists (with no reports from
the other projects), then we should do the archive the other projects
as well.

Project - Volunteer/Report
----------------------
axis - Yes/Yes