Hello everybody,

I'm trying to use the maven plugin to generate Java Classes for my xsd. I'm getting a Build Error with a message "A referenced type must be global."

I searched the xsd but couldn't find any wrong. Every XSD Validator says the xsd is fine. Short: I don't have a clue what I'm doing wrong.

I also tried to remove the xs:any elements and the wildcard attributes but this doesn't seem to help.

Can somebody tell me where to look or what to remove from the xsd?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Marcel