Hello guys, I'm working now to solve some issues with Jaxme, and I'm willing
to keep working on it in the future, so you can count on me as a new
developer.

I'm still understanding the codebase, and I'm not able to give much help in
the list yet but I hope I will be able soon.

I'm sure more people are willing to support this project to keep it growing,
just wait until they read this messages on monday ;)

I think the project has a niche where it fits better than Sun RI, and it
would be a pity if we let it die:

- Projects that are still tied to pre-Java 5 VMs (lots of them in my
experience). We should work on this issue, because it seems that the most up
to date code in the SVN is now Java5 dependant.
- Organizations that prefers Apache license to CDDL.
- JaxMe, while compliant with JAXB specification, seems to be more
extensible than Sun RI.

Best regards,

Jose Luis Huertas.