On 8/28/07, Denis Bessmertnyj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have
> <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
> <xsd:element name="titel" type="xsd:string" />
>         <xsd:element name="isbn" type="xsd:string" />

> And receive
>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Model groups with
> maxOccurs > 1 are not yet supported.

You asked for maxOccurs in general. As the error message indicates,
maxOccurs="unbounded" is supported, except for model groups.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf