Hi all!

Two things.  First off, it's of course that time again.  Kurt (thanks Kurt)
has been kind enough to set up the template report at

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJun2009

Some content has already been added, but please feel encouraged to add your
project's status/highlights, or anything you feel needs to be communicated up
to the board level.

In particular, I was hoping to have more conversation and consensus around
the "splitting the project" idea, but that has been slow to get going.  As a
reminder, please visit the wiki page for this discussion at:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WebServicesPMCReorg

There are proposals and comments there - please feel free to add more, or to
add yourself as a supporter to any of the proposals there currently.

Unfortunately there was a bit of a date snafu with the automated reminder
system this time around, and so I thought we had another week and a half
before the report was due... but actually it's due by the 15th, which is
Monday.  Since I do not think we're going to have enough time for an adequate
discussion before then, I am planning to ask the board to allow us to report
at next month's meeting instead (we'll stay on our regular Mar/Jun/Sept/Dec
schedule, just move this one report).

Thanks,
--Glen
  Your Friendly Neighborhood PMC Chair