Hmmm !!

  ' DevType :UNNASSIGNED' (sic)

So there is no device for the 'jspprint' ( despooling process ) to
'attach' to so I would expect this 'Status' to be 'KILLED - Despool
detected killed in unknown manner'

Similarly for the 'Default' 'Device Type' ( NT ) on Windows / ( LPTR )
on Unix :

FormQueue :STANDARD     (DEVCONFIG*0)
  Status  :KILLED  (8)
  DevType :NT  (5)
  DevName :
  LockPid :*** ??? ***
  Created :Administrator  1  09 NOV 2010  00:57:13
  Stop Reason  :Despool detected killed in unknown manner

A 'Device Type' of 'NT' / 'LPTR' goes directly to the 'Default
Windows / Unix spooler/printer', bypassing the jBASE Spooler, so again
there is 'no device' ( or requirement ) for the 'jspprint' process to
'attach' to this device

cf a 'Device Type' of 'PROG' where the 'jspprint' process
'despools' ( pipes the Print output ) to the 'executable' specified to
the 'PROG' setting