Hi,
If it suits to you to extract a T24 table into one Oracle table then
you should use XML type columns in the Oracle table.
You can easily extract the data from T24 into a flat file. For the
multivalue fields you could represent the data as XML tree. The data
upload into a relational
database is very fast. Even with such Extracted data, you don't need
more than one table, and normalized SQL statements or so, because you
have a table with XML type variable in which you'll hold your
multivalue fields' data - represented as XML tree data structure.

The 'harder' way afterwards is the SQL queries' design, where you'll
have to use XQuery for the XML columns.

Kind regards
-Igor Micev