The 'ERROR! Maximum concurrent licensed user limit exceeded' message
has no direct relationship to the 'SPF' record
( other than 'notional connection' that the number of T24 Application
users, allowed by the 'SPF' record, should be equal to the number of
jBASE sessions, permitted by the jBASE license )

The 'ERROR! Maximum concurrent licensed user limit exceeded' message
occurs :

 when attempting to start a new jBASE session, and the number of
licensed jBASE sessions are already in use

 when using a 'temporary jBASE license' and the expiry date of the
temporary license has been reached

 when a valid jBASE license has not been installed on the machine