Perhaps, instead of specifying what you want to do, you could indicate why
you need to do it so that someone could provide an appropriate solution.

If I had to make a guess, I suspect you want users to obtain the same
command stack each time they login. A simple solution to this would be to
set the JBCPORTNO environment variable to a unique number for each user.
This works because the 'port number' ('15' in your example below) is part
of the 'jutil_ctrl' ID. This, of course, assumes that each user will only
be logging into one session.

Dan

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:00:22 AM UTC-4, Maheedhar Sastry Vavilala wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a query regarding the mechanism in which jsh commands (JED, SELECT
> etc) are stored in jutil_ctrl file. Is there any configuration in
> jbase/TAFC to setup what contains the ID of jutil_ctrl file. Example record
> ID of jutil_ctrl is "jed_as_15_0". We want more information to be added in
> ID of this file.
>
> Can someone guide in this regard.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Regards
> Maheedhar

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.