Did you set the environmental variable JBC_despoolsleep to 1 as my sheet I sent you showed?

On 6/16/2014 12:08 PM, David Grenfell wrote:
Hi all:
When spooling out a report, there is a default delay of about 30 seconds before the printer starts printing. I remember seeing on this group years ago that there is a way one can adjust this delay.
Anybody remember ?
BTW,  jbase 3.4.10 works wonderfully on WIN 7
DAVE
IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jBASE" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.