I rebooted and now it works. Must have been environmental caching. You were correct.

Richard

On 7/13/2014 5:15 AM, Daniel Klein wrote:
This is no where near enough information to determine why this error is occurring.

At the very minimum:

- Post a verbose 'jdiag.out' file.
- What were the*detailed steps *used to install the compiler, including the Installation Options?

Was a reboot done after configuring the environment, to eliminate the possibility of 'environment caching'?

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html <http://catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

Dan