Spot on, guys. This sounds like someone didn't find out what the data would be used for and how it would be output before building the database and programming. Reminds me of the programming manager who said "You guys start cutting code and I'll go find out what they want". Programming is only a part of the process - asking questions, thinking and designing come first. But what do I know? How many years have I been doing this? ;-)

Charlie