Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas

I tried to copy a basic program to another item with a different name, but
somehow I screwed it up and now when I try to compile my original I get this :

lib2.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol JBC_Church_5FLookup_5FAvail
able_5FEnvelope
lib2.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
link @C:\Windows\TEMP\jbuild2 failed , command returned a code of 1141
** Unable to rebuild library C:\USR\CHURCH\lib\lib2.dll **

How can I fix this?

Dave

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.