And the answer is...

None of the Windows Updates/Security Patches affect the the CHAIN statement
or anything else jBASE-related for that matter; verified on 2 fully patched
Win7 32bit systems running jBASE 3.4.10.

Could it possibly be the command that the CHAIN statement was executing? Or
perhaps some other recently installed/conflicting software on this
particular system?

I suppose it might have been best for the original poster to verify the
issue on a second system before making any sweeping conclusions.

Daniel Klein

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Richard Kann <h...@comp-ware.net> wrote:

> Has anyone noticed that the 3/9 security patches for Win 7 pro stops the
> basic CHAIN command from working on JB3.x?
>
> If so do you know which one does it? I had to delete all of them.
>
> RIchard Kann
> Comp-Ware
>
> --
> --
> IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.
>
> To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
> Groups "jBASE" group.
> email to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.