Want to program in Python?

I didn't see any mention of Python connectivity in the news release for new
jBase release so I'm going to go ahead and release my connector. I don't
want to field possible a large number of requests for a free product from
people marginally interested. So instead I'm offering licenses for $5. Make
a contribution to the code and you own the product.

Send me an email and I'll send you basic documentation. Send me $5 us, via
postal or paypal and I'll send you the source code.

Here is some sample code using the product:

jbs = jbase()      # establishes a network connection to a a program that
can get jbase data
contact = getJRO(Contact, 'A22', jbs)     # JRO is short for Jbase Remote
Object
print contact.name

jimp...@3xxx.com where xxx are the letters "HAB"

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.