To be perfectly honest, I added that to the compiler for a bit of a joke. I
never expected that anyone would find it. But then I thought that if you had a
code generator, it might be a useful warning. Depending on how it's formulated,
the C compiler will elide it.

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM -0700, "Daniel Klein" <danielklei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

10 (base 2) is less than 5 (base 10)

"There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't."

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:08 PM, Richard Kann <h...@comp-ware.net> wrote:

Simple. I is a warning that the world has turned upside down.
      Wouldn't you want to know when 10 is less than 5? :-)

    Richard Kann

    Comp-Ware

    On 4/29/2016 6:13 PM, Daniel Klein