Hello Everyone.
We have a JBase Temenos environment that used to run in 10K rotational
disks,
then we move the database into a new SSD volume, wishing to have a better
batch
time, but it didn't was better.   At this moment, we are having the same
time for the job.
After some review from the storage side, we have found the SAN is working
in average
10% througput, so it seems from the storage side (NetApp DataOntap 8) with
SSD volume
that has a 8 Gb Fibre Channel Connectivity is not a bottleneck.   The
server is a Solaris
multicore box, doesn't seems to be a bottleneck also.
We are wondering if there are some database parameter to optimize I/O in
order to let Database
open more bandwith or connections to the storage in order to have a better
job time.
As we move the volume from rotational drives, it seems to have a not
adecuate optimization.
If anyone can help, please let us know.
Best Regards,
FĂ©lix.

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.