Hello,

I am helping another user with an issue with jBase 3.4.2 running on Windows
2003.  They lost their domain controller and now have their backup domain
controller running.  Now when users try logging into the account, there
appears to be an issue with the user home directory setup and launching
their application.  Windows does appear to be authenticating (invalid
user/passwords don't work) but when I type the correct user name and
password, there is a delay and then the telnet session is terminated.
Also, they do not use conventional users for their setup, but rather they
setup one user name that is the same name as the account and have all users
use this.

I do have some admin history with jBase 3.x from years back and I thought I
remember the installation I was over had a. bat file in the home directory
to set environmental variables and launch the application.  My thought was
that the new domain controller doesn't have the proper files to launch the
application, perhaps?

I would LOVE to just the files on the original domain controller but they
lost some RAID drives and are expecting their new drives on Tuesday.  In
the meantime, I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light.

Thanks,
Larry

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com
"jBASE" group.
to jbase+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.