Thanks for the info!

I decided to go the STARTUP folder route...

I created a DOS batch file called *phstartup.bat* with this in it
referencing my MD proc *phstart*:

*c:\jbase\CurrentVersion\bin\jpq.exe d:\ibs\freespirit\md]d\phstart*

I then created a shortcut to this batch file in the special/hidden Windows
Startup dir and it now appears under the Startup tab in Task Manager so I
should be good to go!

We'll see what happens after our next reboot :)

Thanks again!

-Greg

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com