You will need to make a referencing dictionary entry on the CLIENTS table
to the CUSTOMER_BIO table. Assuming that both tables have the same Key of
Customer number, and that the phone number is stored on attribute 10 of the
CUSTOMER_BIO record, the dictionary on the CLIENTS table would look like
this:

DICT CLIENTS PHONE_NO

001 A
002 0
003 PHONE NO
004
005
006
007 TCUSTOMER_BIO;x;;10
008
009 L
010 11

It's the attribute in attr002 and the calculation in Attr007 that tells
jBASE to fetch (T) from CUSTOMER_BIO, record 0 (attr2 of this dictionary),
and return attribute 10. I'm not sure what the x and the extra
semicolon do, but I know they need to be there.

This would allow you to run the following command, assuming that CLIENT_ID
and SERVICE_TYPE exist as dictionary entries on CLIENTS table:

LIST CLIENTS CLIENT_ID SERVICE_TYPE PHONE_NO

More information about this exists at
https://docs.zumasys.com/jbase/jql/data-definition-records-and-dictionary-structure/

Joshua Camacho
wyck...@gmail.com