Anyone out there familiar with jRFS? I am on Win 10 pro running Jbase 5.5.1. It works and installs on my system here. The service fails to start on my clients system with a Jrfs log entry of:

Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

And a log of:
Sep 28 10:18:42:13756[Init] Server: INIT request
Sep 28 10:18:42:13756[Init] Server: Acception failed, errno -1

--

*Richard Kann*

cwslogo

*Comp-Ware Systems, Inc.*
phone: 800-494-7671
email: rk...@comp-ware.net
www.comp-ware.net

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com