HELP!

Running jBase 5.8.5 on Windows.  No recent changes to operating system or
hardware. Making minor code changes in an order entry program that we've
run for years. Modified code, re-compiled and re-cataloged six times this
morning.  After last re-compile the program no longer processes any of the
file READs in the program!!!   Put an "on error" capture on the READ
commands and get error message "file not found".  Files are there and will
LIST correctly.  Other programs can access and read the files.

jDiag attached.

All help will be appreciated as we are dead in the water without the order
entry system!

 Marc Zitcer

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jBASE@googlegroups.com