Forgot to cc jboss-dev.

danch wrote:

> On the 'Documentation' page of the JBoss site, there's a link to the new
> manual. Below that is a note:
>
> The following content is already included in the new JBoss manual
> mentioned above. For the time of the ongoing converting process these
> documents will stay online.
>
> However, the 'Tomcat' section (for example) in the new manual still
> refers to the 2.0 Tomcat integration setup, whereas the 'howto' link

Authors of Tomcat integration did not work on move to new doco.  Tobias and
I called
, on several ocassions, people not to work on old doco but trather in
Docbook.

I'll devote my time and I'll translate it again (Tomcat) to Docbook
tommorrow

> manual? The DB configuration section of the manual is primarily about
> 2.0, with a couple paragraphs at the end about 2.1. Can we make the
> 'new' manual about 2.1/2.2?

DB stuff is updated 15 min ago, as well as configuration.  Scott is
currently updating more stuff.

Actually, if I may say, I am really happy with the new documentation
progress and I am sure that people who wrote in Docbook can confirm this.
It is a real example of eXtreme Documentation at work !!!

plgc and Doco

Cheers,
Vladimir