Hey,

I saw your message too.  However, I am so busy this week that I can not
devote any time to JBoss.

As I understand Rule engines are some sort of interpreter for if-then-else
logic.  I assume that they are going to be used mostly in business logic of
your beans. I assume that instead of some if-then-else spaghetti , rule
engine intercepts state mutations of an object , checks the rules against
it and fires the rule event.

Is this right?

Some good intro I found here: www.haley.com

Also there is jsr 94 about rule engine.