Hi,

Below is the format of the test results that I plan to publish to the
jboss-dev list each day.  Basically its the results of running the
run_tests.xml script with ant against the latest jboss server.

OK?

If there are no problems, you will just get the summary.

I just need to sort out the auto-build of the zola and zoap modules and then
I will set it loose emailing the list - there will be a minimum of 1 email a
day for the testing, but if any builds fail, there will be an email for each
of those too.

Regards,
Chris

PS I am currently NOT looking at resolving these errors from junit - just in
case anyone thought I was...