Hey Anatoly,

> Hello, people
>
> I have spent the last few days stomping out the bugs from my
> plugin to get
> Tyrex DTM to work together with JBoss.
>
> I am happy to inform you that it seems to be working just fine. I'll
> cleanup the code from my debugging messages and it is ready for
> commit. I've tested this beast with PetStore running in several
> deployments including a scenario that involves distributed
> transactions
> and checked that my mods to Interceptors don't break the current TM.
>
> I know that this testing is not exhaustive, so, should I
> still branch or
> commit into the main tree?

IMHO, would be fine to have it on the main trunk, you can benefit of the
testing that all the ones that checkout the latest code will do.
Also I think that release 2.3 is somewhat far from now, given also the TODO
list that Marc pointed out.

Of course you can always commit to a branch and merge later, but even then
you cannot be 100% sure that there are no bugs, so...
Since now there is a stable branch, people know they can checkout from the
main trunk dynamite code that doesn't work; so just tag the current code on
the main trunk, then commit your changes. If your code is broken, people can
always checkout a freezed 2.3 before your changes.

Any other thoughts ?

Simon