I'm writing a new howto on integrating servlet containers
into JBoss using the new AbstractWebContainer class. It
provides support for integrating web-app.xml items into
the JNDI namespace as well as hooking into the JBossSX
authentication and authorization layer. The doc will be
out on the web site by Monday.