From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Christian Riege
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] Replacing JBossMQ

hi,

On 23 May 2001 10:46:31 -0700, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I do not believe that SonicMQ supports the optional JMS ASF api, nor XA
> transactions, which will make implementing MDB very difficult.  You might
> want to use the bridge to a JBossMQ provider for your beans instead.

OK, that would be a workable solution for the time being. I was actually
thinking along the same lines (i.e. using the JMS Bridge product) but
thought that replacing JBossMQ altogether would be a cleaner approach
(one less system to take care of/administrate).

Thanks a lot for the clarification on this issue, it *is* actually
documented in the MDB section of the JBoss manual (under "Advanced MDB
Configuration") but that section was a bit confusing for me. Probably
your statement above should be included in the manual in a 20pt font in
red :).

Best regards,
    Christian

--
Riege Software International GmbH         Phone: +49 (2159) 91 48 - 0
Mollsfeld 10                              Fax  : +49 (2159) 91 48 - 11