jules,

I had a chance to work some on jo/jboss and found your code very helpful.
The thing scott mentions is a result of just setting the currentThread ClassLoader and
not the one that is actually used by the
webapplication. as scott already pointed out, the webapplication probably only uses
that loader as parentloader.
I have a similiar problem with jo! that I still have to work on...

apart from that: Is there a description on how to build the whole thing? I assume that
I have to add some jars to ant - but which? sorry
if it is posted somewhere in BIG LETTERS and I didn't see it...

your help is appreciated!

cheers,

-hendrik