Hi,
I would have to agree with Peter on this one. I believe this goes
against the spirit of the JMS spec, where JMS destinations are to be
created EXPLICITLY using a vendor-defined administration interface.
Having your app silently create destinations brings up nightmarish
visions
of BAD THINGS HAPPENING AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY! I would vote +1 for this
change to be rolled back.

This does not mean that I am against an app being able to dynamically
create a JMS destination, and I am working on a simple interface that
can be used within an application to do just that, but I really don't
think the MDB container is the place for that functionality.

cheers,
Joel