Sreeram,
If you can look at this, it's probably related to some "instanceof
MarshalledObject" checking that I just added. This is probably leading
us into the wrong bit of logic somewhere.

This _might_ also be dependent somewhat on the database you're running
against - This code doesn't like postgres at all, while i've been told
it works against Oracle.

I'll be looking at this later, as well, so if you do dig into it keep in
touch.

thanks,
Danch