Hi,

In the org.jboss.pool.connector.XAConnectionManager AllocateConnection
method, line 64

            con = (ManagedConnection)pool.getObject(new
ConnectionParameters(subj, info));

a connection is retrieved from the pool and accepted without further
inquiry.

However, in j2ee_connector-1_0-pfd2-spec.pfd, section 5.8.2 Scenario:
Connection Matching, it appears to me to indicate that the the application
server/pool should select a set of candidate managed connections from the
pool, and use the matchManagedConnections method on the
ManagedConnectionFactory to actually pick the one to use.  (a) Anyone
(toby?) agree with me? (b) Anyone working on this? a &!b => I will work on
a patch.

Thanks
david jencks