First application we wrote with JBoss was just to bring in J2EE to this
company (have used WebLogic 5.1 in previous job). It was a very simple app.
with some stateless session beans and JSP Model 1 architecture. Currently,
its in QA and will be in production in about 6 weeks.
Currently working on 2nd and quite big project. Persistance is all XML, so
there's no entity beans but a lot of SB, with JSP Model 2 architecture,
struts taglibs. Both projects use Apache (basic auth), embedded tomcat and
JBoss 2.2.

I will try to be in sync. with other guys on RMI-IIOP. Hope to have some
requirements soon.

Finally, as I have said many times to colleagues, we feel really lucky to
select JBoss. Its collectively THE best so far.

Tahir